Do you like food? So do we!
Have you ever been curious (or maybe a bit frustrated) about how your food is made, where it comes from, or what it comes packaged in? Join us for an interactive food-centered exhibition and learn all about our food system, from the paddock gate to your plate and beyond, and what we can do to make it better!
Enjoy an anti-waste cocktail; make your own produce bag; take a selfie in front of our bread waste wall, and contribute to our communal (and practically edible) art piece.
Your average vegetable lives a fairly dull life – after our event produce will be practically jumping into your shopping basket!
It will be an evening jam-packed with delicious canapés from The Foodprint Experience, great tunes, a few bevvies, take-home treats and some serious food-spiration for you to harness your pocket power and be the change you want to see in the world!
What do you get for your ticket?
- Entry into our super-cool and interactive food exhibition
- A cocktail made from #wasted food
- Deliciously zero-waste canapes dished up by the wonderful Mel from The Foodprint Experience.
- A whole goody bag of tips, tricks, and tools to help you on your waste-less journey
- Meet and chat with local farmers, producers, organisations and retailers who have made local, sustainable and zero waste their thing.
Thank you to our incredible sponsors: The Mill & Delinquente Wine Co.